If you manage a real estate portfolio, then you know the grind of staying on top of critical dates, lease expirations, rent schedules and more. What if there was a visual representation of your real estate data that enables you to more easily analyze your portfolio happenings?
Well, there is! We are excited to announce Occupier Analytics for Lease Administration, a new and visually improved way to digest your real estate data. In fact, 65% of the population are visual learners, meaning they need to see their data to digest, understand, and make informed decisions from it.
Our Analytics Dashboard module gives you a pulse on the data points that mean the most to your business. Unlock your real estate data with a few clicks and dive into your dashboard to learn more about your space types, critical dates, capacity, square footage and so much more.
More visualization and less spreadsheet sorting and calendar notifications
The Analytics Dashboard removes the manual work from your lease management workflows including: tracking your critical dates, your clauses, and rent obligations.
Are you curious what your rent per headcount is or your rent per square foot across your portfolio? Easily find that within your analytics dashboard. Horizon planning, portfolio totals, and space analytics are all organized in an easily digestible snapshot.
Horizon Planning Simplified
The horizon planning section gives your team insights into the risks and opportunities as they relate to lease expirations and rental payment obligations, as well as critical dates.
- Critical Date Horizon – The critical date horizon graph gives you a breakdown of the critical dates that need your attention from lease commencement, CPI adjustment, right to expand, TI allowance and so much more.
- Lease Expiration Planning – This bar graph gives you insights into lease expiration dates as well as a snapshot view of the rental obligations tied to your lease agreements.
You can now feel confident that your team has up-to-date horizon data at their fingertips enabling them to make important real estate decisions for your business.
Take Control of your Real Estate Data
The Occupier Analytics Dashboard gives you a pulse on the data points that mean the most to your business. Unlock your real estate data and with a few clicks you can analyze your dashboard to highlight the space types, critical dates
, square footage and so much more.
- Portfolio Totals – Now you can evaluate your portfolio totals at a glance! From total leased assets, and total square footage to total headcount and so much more.
- Portfolio Averages – Who doesn’t love an average! Dive into your portfolio’s average capacity, headcount, square footage per location, space types and/or term type. This is coming v2, live September 22nd.
- Portfolio Analytics – Finance and real estate teams alike are going to love evaluating rent obligations per lease, per location, and per headcount. This is coming v2, live September 22nd.
- Desk Ratios – Determine the magic number of desks per capacity or per employee for your given space type. This is coming v2, live September 22nd.
- Space Type Planning – Dive into the details of your space types to better understand capacity, headcount, term type, and expense type by space types.This is coming v2, live September 22nd.
- Expense Analytics – Real estate is commonly a business’s second highest expense. With expense analytics you can digest expenses by space type, average expense, variable vs. fix as well as cost of vacancies, amongst others.This is coming v3, live September 29th.
Get Started with Occupier Analytics Dashboard
If you are an Occupier Lease Administration user, you have access to the Analytics Dashboard within your Lease Administration module and can start unlocking your real estate data instantly. Occupier Analytics Dashboard enables your team to visually digest your lease data. Get started with Occupier today and elevate your lease management processes.